Don't Look In The Mirror
2. Cover the mirrors at night. Nighttime is when the more malevolent entities like to lurk. They prefer hiding in the shadows. By covering the mirror with a white cloth in your bedroom you can prevent anything from entering.
3. Breaking the mirror and replacing it means you are taking a chance of getting rid of the ghosts. But remnants might linger or the spirits might be angered because of the partial destruction.
4. In order to prevent mirrors from being used as a portal by supernatural entities, the mirror should be frequently moved to different areas of the room. Also, mirrors with a solid backing should not to be placed in the same position for a long period of time cause they are thought to be more likely to become spiritual portals.
5. Remember, mirrors have the ability to suck out souls. To avoid this from happening, mirrors should be removed from a room where an ill or dying person lay. They are more vulnerable and susceptible to the negative power of a mirror.
6. And finally, burying the cursed mirror in a graveyard or cemetery is the best method to rid yourself of contacts with the spirits but doing so means you are also burying whatever money you spent.